Digital Recording Record from mic, vinyl and cassette tapes
Digitally record audio from vinyl records and cassette tape audio, and play them on your PC, put them on your iPod, or burn them to a CD.
If you have a collection of old records and cassette tapes, this is the feature for you! This premium feature takes analog audio (records, tapes, microphone audio input) and converts it into a digital file which can be transferred to your iPod or burned to a CD.
If you digitize your collection of old music, you can play them anytime and import them into your iTunes library. If you have a collection of records and cassettes, you have to try this feature.
- Digitally record audio from vinyl records and cassette tape audio
- Digitally record audio from microphones
- Audio source controls: Line-in, Microphone, CD audio, System Mixer
To use this Premium feature
Download the premium Player
RealPlayer Plus 16
- Burn HD videos to DVD and watch them on TV
- Download web videos up to 3X faster
- Transfer videos to mobile up to 100% faster
RealPlayer 16 | Windows Version
One-off fee of only £39.99
Entitlements are activated immediately after purchase.
- Basic Features
- Premium Features