Simple Video Editing Shorten videos and save only what you need
Sometimes you just want to send the funniest or most interesting part of a video. Use RealPlayer’s simple video editing feature to keep only the key part of a clip. Save space on your hard drive by keeping only what you want and getting rid of the rest.
Use RealPlayer Trimmer to trim your music and videos and save the parts that matter most to you. The Trimmer supports FLV, AVI, WMV, WMA, MP3, MP4, AAC, 3GP, and RealMedia formats.
You can trim your videos based either the video frame or the audio pattern, and you can get as granular as the closest key frame. You can also take a still image snapshot of your videos, and can set it as a wallpaper on your PC or mobile phone. You can even have a shop print the image on a T-Shirt, if that’s what you’re into…
- Trims a video clip of the just part you need
- Sets start and end points of the clip during playback
- Trimming control lets you get down to the nearest key frame
- Shows video capture during trimming
- Shows the audio pattern during trimming
- Takes a still image snapshot of a frame in a video file
To use this Basic Feature
Download the Basic Player
Play. Download. Organise. Share.
- Play almost any video file format easily.
- Download and bookmark videos from thousands of websites with one-click. Expand your video library!
- Convert videos to the format of your choice.
Windows Version: 184.108.40.206
File Size: 38MB | Updated: 21 August 2013
RealPlayer Basic features are free.
- Basic Features
- Premium Features