Manage Media Organise your videos, musics & photos
The RealPlayer media library is where you can find, organize, and sort through all of your media files and play any format; MP3, WMA, ra, rv, rm, ram, rmvb, WAV, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, M4V, WMV, iv4, AVI, MPEG-4, and more.
Library provides an intuitive user experience for managing all your music and videos in one place. Controls for Playback, Converter, Transfer to Device, Share, Trimmer, and Burn features are located here.
RealPlayer allows you to edit file properties, create playlists, search for files, playback, edit, and convert media file formats, copy to iTunes, share, and burn.
- Thumbnail view of videos
- Manage your videos, music, and photos with a single tool
- Edit properties
- Create playlists
- File search
- Seamless integration with Play, Edit, Convert, Share, and Burn features
To use this Basic Feature
Download the Basic Player
Play. Download. Organise. Share.
- Play almost any video file format easily.
- Download and bookmark videos from thousands of websites with one-click. Expand your video library!
- Convert videos to the format of your choice.
Windows Version: 188.8.131.52
File Size: 38MB | Updated: 21 August 2013
RealPlayer Basic features are free.
Premium Feature - "Print Library"
Print current Library view or export it to a PDF file.
Take advantage of the print Library feature to export a printable list of your music and videos. You can export the list to widely available PDF converter applications to keep an electronic copy of your list.
- Print View in Library
- Print your track lists
- Create paper copies of your music library
- Backup music metadata information
- Basic Features
- Premium Features