Download videos from the internet
With RealPlayer Cloud on your Windows computer, you can download and save your very own copy of online videos with one click.
- Once you’ve installed RealPlayer Cloud on your PC, a little button will pop up automatically when you’re watching a video online.
- Just click the “Download This Video” button to save a copy in your library.
- You don’t have to wait for the video to finish downloading – it’ll just carry on in the background until it’s done.
Once it’s in your library, you can watch it offline whenever you like.
Sign up for a RealPlayer Cloud account and you’ll get 2GB of free storage to upload your videos for safekeeping and moving easily onto your other devices using the RealPlayer Cloud apps for mobile and tablets.
The techie bits
- Works with almost any type of video (including FLV and MP4).
- Downloads several videos at the same time.
- The ‘Download this Video’ button works in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome.