Convert videos to MP3
Want to take an online video and turn it into an MP3 that’ll play on your phone? Or take a video of your friend’s band and turn it into a song that’ll play on your iPod?
Just open RealPlayer Cloud on your PC or Mac. Find the video you want to convert in your RealPlayer Cloud library, click convert and choose what kind of file you want to make. Then just plug your device into your computer to transfer it over.
Not sure what file type you need for your device?
- Just upload it to RealPlayer Cloud and it gets formatted automatically for your device!
- Any video that you upload into your RealPlayer Cloud account will be auto-formatted using our SurePlayTM technology. This means that you can play and download the video on any of your Internet-connected devices (anything from an iPhone to an Android tablet) no matter what the format.
- RealPlayer Cloud will make sure the video plays, no matter what the format or size.
The techie bits
- Please see the System Requirements for RealPlayer Cloud to see which devices the SurePlayTM technology works with.
- RealPlayer Cloud desktop converts videos from: FLV, MP3, MP4, 3GP, AVI, WAV, MOV, WMA, WMV, RM files.
- RealPlayer Cloud converts videos to: MP4, WMV, WMA, MP3, QuickTime, AAC, WAV, 3GP, RealAudio, RealMedia, and RealVideo files.
- You can choose your own quality levels (resolution and bitrate) and RealPlayer Cloud will remember your settings.